Fried Potatoes Recipe
These flavorful potatoes are easy to prepare and cook, and they make a great side dish for a family breakfast or dinner.
- 1 Bring a large pot of Salted Water to a bOil. Add Potato and cook unTil tender but sTill firm, about 15 minutes.
- 2 Drain, cool cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 3 In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil over medium high heat.
- 4 Add Onion and Green Bell Pepper. Cook, stirring often, unTil soft; about 5 minutes.
- 5 Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 6 Pour remaining 2 tablespoons of Oil into the skillet and turn heat to medium-high.
- 7 Add Potato cubes, Salt, Paprika and Black Pepper.
- 8 Cook, stirring occasionally, unTil Potato are browned; about 10 minutes.
- 9 Stir in the Onion, Green Bell Peppers and Parsley and cook for another minute.
- 10 Serve hot.