Mexican Pasta Recipe
|Occasion||Chirstmas, Birthday Party|
Mexican vegetable pasta bake, which is topped with the all-time favourite Mexican salsa sauce and loaded with cheese, which adds a smooth texture to the dish. The coriander and cumin flavoured white sauce adds more zing to this dish.
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly Salted Water to a bOil.
- 2 Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or unTil al dente; drain.
- 3 While pasta is cooking, heat Olive Oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- 4 Cook Onion and Pepper in Oil unTil lightly browned, 10 minutes.
- 5 Stir in Corn and heat through. Stir in black bean, Tomatos, salsa sauce, olives, Taco Seasoning and Salt and Pepper and cook unTil thoroughly heated, 5 minutes.
- 6 Toss sauce with cooked pasta and serve.