Badaam Kheer Recipe
Badam kheer is a superb sweet dish recipe which is not only loaded with great taste and thick creamy texture but also the goodness of badam or almonds.
- 1 BOil half a liter of Water in a sauce pan.
- 2 Add the Almond when the Water is bOiling and cook for 2 minutes.
- 3 Remove from the flame and drain.
- 4 Remove the skin of the Almond and grind to a fine paste.
- 5 BOil the Milk in a thick bottomed pan.
- 6 When the Milk begins to bOil add Sugar and the Almond paste.
- 7 Cook for 5 minutes over a low flame with a continuous stir.
- 8 Remove from the flame and add crushed Cardamom and dissolved Saffron.
- 9 Allow to cool.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes