- 1 In a large bowl, cut Butter into all all purpose flour unTil mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 2 Stir in ice Cream. Divide into four portions. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3 On a lightly all all purpose floured surface, roll each portion to 1/8-in. thickness.
- 4 With a fluted pastry cutting, cut into 2-in. squares.
- 5 Place about 1/2 teaspoon filling in the center of each squares.
- 6 Overlap two opposite Corners of dough over the filling and seal.
- 7 Sprinkle lightly with Sugar.
- 8 Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 9 Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or unTil bottoms are light brown.
- 10 Cool on wire racks.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes