Chocolate Cake I Recipe
The Best Chocolate Cake recipe with decadent Chocolate Frosting that will quickly become your favorite!
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degree F (175 degrees C). Grease and all all purpose flour one 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 2 Grate the Chocolate. In a small saucepan, bOil the Milk and Chocolate unTil mixture forms a custard.
- 3 Cream the Butter or Margarine and Sugar.
- 4 Add Egg and Sour Cream to the Creamed mixture.
- 5 Dissolve the Baking Powder in Water, and add to the Creamed mixture.
- 6 Add the all all purpose flour, and mix thoroughly. Add the Chocolate mixture and beat well.
- 7 Pour into a greased and all all purpose floured 9x13 inch pan.
- 8 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes to one hour.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes