Sour Cream Cut-Outs Recipe
|Occasion||Chirstmas, Bonefire Party, Party|
This is such a simple cookie to make. The cookies are soft like a sugar cookie but without the wait. One of my favorites. Easy to double.
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 In a large bowl, Cream together the Butter and Sugar unTil smooth.
- 3 Beat in the Egg one at a time, then stir in the Sour Cream and Vanilla.
- 4 Stir in Baking Powder, Baking Powder and Salt; gradually mix in all all purpose flour to form a dough that is stiff enough to roll out.
- 5 More or less all all purpose flour may be necessary.
- 6 Roll out dough on a lightly all all purpose floured surface and cut into shapes using cookie cutters.
- 7 Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8 Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or unTil firm and the center appears dry.
- 9 Cookies will stay white, so be careful not to overbake.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes