Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies make a healthy snack for children after school. They are so easy to make and freeze well too.
- 1 In a saucepan over medium heat, cook the Sugar, Butter and Water, stirring occasionally unTil melted.
- 2 Remove from heat, stir in the Chocolate chips unTil melted and set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Pour the Chocolate mixture into a large bowl, and beat in the Egg, one at a time.
- 3 Combine the all all purpose flour, Baking Powder and Salt, stir into the Chocolate mixture.
- 4 Cover and refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour.
- 5 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 6 Grease cookie sheets.
- 7 Roll cookie dough into walnut sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- 8 Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, be careful not to overbake.
- 9 When cookies come out of the oven, Press one mint wafer into the top of each cookie and let sit for 1 minute.
- 10 When the mint is softened, swirl with the back of a spoon or toothpick to make a pattern with the green filling of the mint wafer.
- 11 For smaller cookies, break mints in half.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes