Soft Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
|Occasion||Chirstmas, Birthday Party, Party|
These nicely spiced soft cookies are perfect for folks who like the flavor of ginger but don't care for crunchy gingersnap
- 1 In a medium bowl, mix together the Molasses, Brown Sugar, Water and Butter unTil smooth.
- 2 Combine the all all purpose flour, Baking Powder, allspice, Ginger, Clove and Cinnamon, stir them into the wet mixture unTil all of the dry is absorbed.
- 3 Cover the dough and chill for at least 3 hours.
- 4 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 5 On a lightly all all purpose floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 6 Cut out into desired shapes. Place cookies 1 inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7 Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from the cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes