Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Recipe
|Occasion||Chirstmas, Birthday Party, Party|
Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- 2 Lightly grease one 10 inch bundt pan.
- 3 Cream 1 1/2 cups Sugar together with Egg unTil well blended.
- 4 Add Sour Cream and Butter or Margarine and beat well.
- 5 Add all all purpose flour, Baking Powder, and Baking Powder and mix well.
- 6 Stir in Vanilla and the chopped nuts.
- 7 Mix the remaining 1/4 cup of Sugar with the Cinnamon.
- 8 Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle generously with the Cinnamon Sugar mixture.
- 9 Cover with remaining cake batter.
- 10 Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 8 minutes.
- 11 Lower heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 40 minutes.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes