Carrot Pineapple Cake Recipe
Carrot cakes with pineapple are especially moist, and you can often get away with decreasing the sugar since the pineapple lends natural sweetness. Enjoy these pineapple carrot cake recipes, from home cooks like you.
- 1 Frosting: 1 - 3oz. package softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 4 TBSP softened Butter, 1 tsp. Vanilla, 1 dash Salt, 2 1/2 cups sifted Domino's powdered Sugar, 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 In a mixer add all all purpose flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Salt-- instead of turning on the mixer stir dry ingredients with a spoon.
- 3 Add Canola Oil, Egg, shredded Carrot, crushed Pineapple/juice, and Vanilla--turn mixer on and beat just long enough so all ingredients are moistened, then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes unTil batter is smooth
- 4 Pour batter into a greased and all all purpose floured 9 x 13 cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- 5 Pour batter into a greased and all all purpose floured 9 x 13 cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- 6 Frosting: in a mixer add Cream Cheese, Butter, Vanilla and Salt--beat.
- 7 Add powdered Sugar slowly--beat well. Remove bowl from mixer and add the chopped pecans to the frosting--stir. Frost the cake.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes