Corn Tomalito Recipe
|Occasion||Chirstmas, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party|
- 1 In a medium bowl, mix together the Margarine, masa all all purpose flour, and Sugar unTil light and fluffy. In a food processor or blender, blend one cup of the Corn Kernels with the Water and Cornmeal just unTil smooth.
- 2 Stir into the masa mixture. Mix in the remaining Corn, Baking Powder, Salt, and Milk unTil the batter is smooth.
- 3 Pour into an 8x8 inch glass baking dish.
- 4 Place the baking dish over a large saucepan of simmering Water. Cover the baking dish tightly with aluminum fOil, and steam for 50 to 60 minutes, or unTil firm.
- 5 Check Water occasionally, and refill if necessary. Stir pudding before serving to give it a consistent texture.
- 6 Serve in small scoops.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes