Jackfruit Paya Recipe
|Occasion||Diwali , Birthday Party|
- 1 Grind Coconut gratings and collect the thick juice in one vessel and the thin one in another, and keep aside.
- 2 Roast soji with Ghee.
- 3 Add jackfruit pieces in the thin Coconut Water mixed with Water (totally 5 cups).
- 4 Cook on medium flame, Till it becomes soft. Put roasted soji.
- 5 When soji softens, put crushed gur.
- 6 When gur melts and begins to bOil, put the thick
- 7 Coconut Water and keep it to bOil again. Take out from flame.
- 8 Put powdered Cardamom and raisin and mix Ready to serve.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes