Pori Urundai Recipe
Being a quality-oriented firm, we export and trade a wide range of Pori Urundai. This range is primarily demanded by the clients for its rich taste and purity.
|aval pori||4 cup|
|Coconut Grated||2 tablespoon||54.86||0.6|
|Cardamom Powder||1 teaspoon||7.6||0.02|
- 1 Add Jaggery in a pan with 1/2 cup of Water and when it dissolves it Water take it and strain the Jaggery Water to avoid sand.
- 2 Again bOil the Jaggery Water along with Coconut and keep stirring it unTil the Jaggery comes to stone consistency.
- 3 This means when we take a drop of Jaggery juice and pour it in Water, it should not dissolve rather we should be able to make a ball out of it.
- 4 Now remove the Jaggery from flame and add the Aval pori/Nell Pori and mix it well along with Cardamom Powder.
- 5 Now the Aval/Nell Pori mixture is ready.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes