Shahi Tukda (Bread with Reduced Milk) Recipe
Shahi Tukda (Bread with Reduced Milk)
|Ghee||1 as required||46.15||5||1.3|
|Rose Essence||2 drop||0|
|Cashew Nut||10 nos||165.3||13.2|
- 1 Cut each slice of Bread into 4 triangles after trimming their sides.
- 2 Make a thick Sugar syrup by bOiling the listed ingredients.
- 3 Heat the Ghee and fry the Bread. Soak the Sugar syrup for 5 minutes.
- 4 Arrange the slices on a platter and top it with rabdi.
- 5 Garnish with silver leaf and nuts.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes