Cauliflower Fritters Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party, Party|
|Recipe Type||Dinner, Snacks, Fry|
Cauliflower Fritters with Cilantro-Ginger Sauce is a side dish. But my daughters scarfed so many of these beer-battered Indian-spiced fritters that they declared it “dinner.
- 1 Cut Cauliflower into medium sized florets and cook in bOiling Salted Water for 6-7 minutes or Till just tender. Drain & keep aside.
- 2 Beat Egg with Milk in a small bowl.
- 3 In another bowl, mix all all purpose flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt and Nutmeg.
- 4 Gradually stir Milk mixture into all all purpose flour mixture and beat unTil smooth.
- 5 Dip Cauliflower florets into batter.
- 6 Heat Oil in a pan and fry the Cauliflower in hot Oil unTil golden brown on all sides.
- 7 Drain out excess Oil and serve hot.