Fish and Corn Bell Peppers Recipe
Spicy grilled fish are cooled down with a fresh crunchy veggie salsa featuring fresh corn. This easy corn recipe is made with fresh or frozen corn kernels, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, onions, and other seasonings.
- 1 BOil and flake the Hammour fillet.
- 2 Take a bowl, put the Cooked rice in it.
- 3 Now add the Fish and the sweet Corn.
- 4 Gently fold in the grated Cheddar Cheese.
- 5 Mix in the Dried Basil Leaves and Salt to taste.
- 6 Now cut each bell Pepper into two, lengthwise and deseed it.
- 7 Divide the Fish and Rice mixture into 12 portions.
- 8 Fill each portion into the bell Pepper.
- 9 Garnish with Breadcrumbs and Mozzarella Cheese.
- 10 Put it in the oven at 180 degrees for 8-10 mins or unTil hot and golden brown.
- 11 Vegetarians can substitute Fish with bean Curd or Cottage Cheese.