Hakka Noodles Recipe
Hakka noodles is a Chinese preparation where boiled noodles are stir fried with sauces and vegetables or meats. A hakka noodle is made from unleavened dough( rice or wheat flour) that is cooked in a boiling liquid. It is very quick and easy to make and perfect to serve with a gravy of your choice. .
- 1 Chop the Spring Onion into ¼" pieces cut slanting.
- 2 Pound Red Chilies and Garlic coarsely.
- 3 Heat 1 tbsp Oil, add chilli and Garlic and fry for a minute.
- 4 Add the Capsicum and fry Till tender. Add the Spring Onion and fry again for 2-3 minutes.
- 5 Add Noodles and Salt and mix well. Add tandoori colour and Vinegar to taste.
- 6 Heat very well in oven or microwave before serving.
- 7 Serve with schezwan sauce or manchurian in gravy.