Medu Vada Recipe
Medu vada is a south indian cuisine delight. The soaked urad dal is ground together with spices and deep fried. The medu vada is best paired with sambhar and coconut chutney as breakfast, snack or even as a meal dish.
|Urad Dal||2.5 tablespoon||48||1.8||0.03|
|Green Chillies||4 nos||14.4||0||0|
- 1 Put dal and Rice in Water and leave it for 5 hrs.
- 2 Drain it and grind it to make a paste.
- 3 Now add Onion, green Chilieses and Salt and make it like a batter.
- 4 Heat the Oil in pan.
- 5 Take small portions of the batter in ball like shape and deep fry it.
- 6 Fry it Till it turns golden brown.
- 7 Medu Vada is ready