Moongdal Chilla Recipe
|Cuisine||North East India|
- 1 Add the Salt and green Chilieses paste to the pulses paste .Add Water if required to semi thick consistency.
- 2 Heat a pan and pour a tbsp of batter and spread with the help of the laddle evenly.
- 3 Pour a tsp of Oil to the sides of the chilla.
- 4 Spread few pieces of Capsicum, Tomatos as well as the Onion.
- 5 Cook Till brown and flip. 6 Cook again for 1-2 minutes unTil the vegetables are cooked.
- 6 Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- 7 Serve hot with Coriander Seedss chutney or Tomato Ketchup.