Pakore Ki Karhi Recipe
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Vegetarian|
Bring an authentic punjabi touch to your table by serving this mouthwatering traditional punjabi pakoda kadi recipe. The gram flour based pakodas are deep fried and then simmered in a thick curd based curry recipe. Relish with steamed rice.
- 1 Soak the dal for 5-6 hours. Strain it and grind in a grinder.
- 2 Strain the Curd through a strainer. Add 1tsp Salt, ½ tsp.
- 3 Red Chili Powder, ½ tsp. Coriander Seeds, 2 tsp. Moong Dal paste and Haldi. Mix well and keep aside.
- 4 Now take the dal and add ½ tsp Salt, ½ tsp. Red Chili Powder, ½ tsp. Coriander Seeds and Soda. Mix well.
- 5 Heat Oil in a kaCurd and fry pakories of small size to a golden brown color.
- 6 Now heat Oil in a kaCurd and put the tadka of Mustard, Asafoetida powder and Cinnamon.
- 7 Add the mixture of Curd. Cook it for 10-15 minutes. Add the pakories and cook for3-4 minutes.
- 8 Finally put the tadka of Red Chili Powder. Serve hot it with Shahi Gatte and Missi Roti.