Paneer bhurji Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party, Party|
|Recipe Type||Dinner, Vegetarian|
|Cuisine||North East India|
Paneer bhurji is a punjabi vegetable recipe with paneer or cottage cheese crumbled and then cooked with a choice of onions, tomatoes and select masalas. Serve hot with rotis, naans or parathas.
- 1 Chop the Onion, Tomatos and Chilies finely.
- 2 Heat Oil in a deep bottomed pan, add the Cumin Seed, Onion and the Ginger Garlic Paste, fry Till brown.
- 3 Add the Chilies and Tomatos and fry Till they are soft and pulpy.
- 4 Add Turmeric Powderr powder, Garam Masala, Salt and little Water so that all the masalas are well combined.
- 5 Add grated Paneer and fry for 5 minutes Till the Paneer blends into the masala.
- 6 Garnish with chopped Coriander Seedss and serve hot.