Tomato Pepper Soup Recipe
Find recipes for creamy red pepper and tomato soup, lentil tomato soup with spicy chilli peppers, as well as chunky roast pepper tomato soup and much more.
- 1 Powder the Pepper, Garlic and Cumin Seed and keep aside.
- 2 Pour Oil in kadai, add the Asafoetida powder and then the Mustard and let it splatter.
- 3 Now add the Tomatos, add the Turmeric Powderr powder, Salt and saute for 2min and slightly mash it.
- 4 Add little Water and then add the Tamarind and the made soup powder.
- 5 Now add 2 cups of Water and bring to one bOil and switch off the flame.
- 6 Garnish with Curry Leaves.
- 7 Enjoy with steaming Rice or relish as plain soup. kadai