|Occasion||Dinner Party, General|
Boil potatoes in water. Peel and cut into small cubes. Wash tomato and chop into bits of same size. Fry red chillies and coriander in a little oil and keep aside. Grind coconut gratings with the fried red chillies and coriander and make a fine paste.
- 1 BOil Potato in Water. Peel and cut into small cubes.
- 2 Wash Tomato and chop into bits of same size.
- 3 Fry Red Chilies and Coriander Seedss in a little Oil and keep aside.
- 4 Grind Coconut gratings with the fried Red Chilies and Coriander Seedss and make a fine paste.
- 5 Prepare seasoning in frying pan with Mustard and Curry Leaves in Oil.
- 6 Put the ground masala, Tomato bits and a little Water. BOil well.
- 7 Put Potato pieces and Salt to taste. Turn over. Allow it to bOil.
- 8 When the curry turns semi-solid, take out from flame and serve.