Ambur Chicken Biryani Recipe
- 1 Chop Onion into thin slices
- 2 Heat Oil, Add Spices fry for 1 min, Add Onion and fry Till Golden Brown, Add 2 tbsp Chili powder, Salt and Ginger Garlic Paste and fry all ingredients Till its done
- 3 Add Chicken to the misture and cook for 10 mins on medium heat
- 4 Add Yogurt, Chopped Chilies, Corriander, Mint and Tomatos and for for 10 more mins
- 5 Cook unTil all ingredients are uniformly cooked
- 6 Transfer all the content into a Pressure cooker.
- 7 Bring Water to bOil in a deep pan.
- 8 Add a spoon of Ghee, Salt to taste and add soaked Rice.
- 9 Cooked rice Till its 60 % done
- 10 Dont forget to add Salt to the Boiling Water
- 11 Add Cooked rice to the pressure cooker. cook the entire contents on medium heat for 20 mins
- 12 And the Hot and Spicy South special Ambur Chicken Biryani Ready for serve.
Chicken Curry with Tomatoes Baked Rice and Chicken Curry Recipe Prawns Chilli Fry Ramadan Special ( Tastira ) Mangalorean Kori Rotti
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes