Honey Fried Chicken Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party|
Honey-drenched chicken dipped in seasoned flour fries up crisp, golden and delicious. honey glaze and garnished with toasted sesame seeds.
- 1 Season Chicken pieces with Salt and Pepper, then coat each seasoned Chicken piece with Honey.
- 2 In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the Garlic Powder, Chicken Bouillon and all all purpose flour.
- 3 Dredge Honey coated Chicken pieces in all all purpose flour mixture, coating completely.
- 4 Fill a large, heavy skillet with Oil to a depth of one inch.
- 5 Heat over medium-high heat.
- 6 Fry Chicken for at least 5 minutes per side, unTil no longer pink and juices run clear.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes