Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Chirstmas, Birthday Party|
Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze. “A delicately sweet brown sugar rub will make these some of the tastiest chops. Lamb chops taste great when seasoned with a savory rub and baked in a coating of sweet and sour sauce.
- 1 In a medium bowl, mix Brown Sugar, Ginger, tarragon, Cinnamon, Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Salt.
- 2 Rub lamb Chops with the seasonings, and place on a plate.
- 3 Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4 Preheat grill for high heat.
- 5 Brush grill grate lightly with Oil, and arrange lamb Chops on grill.
- 6 Cook 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Greek Lemon Chicken Soup Fish Molee Braised Chicken With Peper Cashew Chicken Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Chili
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes