Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Recipe
Pork tenderloin coated in Dijon mustard, and served with a Marsala mustard sauce. Absolutely delicious! Try the sauce over other cuts of meat and vegetables
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat Pork Tenderloins generously with Mustard.
- 2 Oil a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3 Heat Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4 Arrange tenderloins in pan, and brown the meat. Turn to brown evenly.
- 5 Transfer meat to prepared baking dish.
- 6 Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn, and continue cooking for 20 minutes, or unTil desired doneness.
- 7 Meanwhile, melt Butter over medium heat in the same pan used to cook the Pork.
- 8 Cook Shallot in Butter unTil soft. Stir in Marsala, Mustard, and Cream, and cook unTil volume of liquid is reduced by half.
- 9 Slice Pork, and place on a serving dish.
- 10 Spoon sauce over meat, and serve.
Sorpatel (spicy Goan pork curry) Oyako-donburi (Chicken And Egg Over Rice) Easy and Delicious Chicken and Rice Casserole Prawns On Toast Chicken drumsticks
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes