Bacon Potato Burrito Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party, General, Party|
A different way to start your day. Burritos with fried eggs, bacon and refried beans topped with melted cheese. Ham or sausage may be substituted for the bacon. Serve with salsa on the side.
- 1 In a large skillet, cook bacon unTil crisp;drain on paper towels. Brown Potatos and Onion in drippings.
- 2 In a bowl, beat Egg; add Milk, Worcestershire Sauce, Salt and Pepper. Pour over Potato; cook and stir unTil Egg are set.
- 3 Crumble bacon and stir into Egg. Sprinkle with Cheese. Meanwhile, warm torTillas according to package directions.
- 4 Spoon Egg mixture down center of torTillas; fold in sides of torTilla.
- 5 Serve with salsa sauce.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes