Banjari Gosht Recipe
|Occasion||Bonefire Party, Birthday Party|
Banjara Gosht is cooking goat gypsy style where the spices are not ground into a smooth powder but pounded coarsely using a pestle. This dish is heavily influenced by Hyderabad style of cooking. The freshly pounded spices gave it a real authentic flavor.
- 1 First heat the Oil and then add few sliced Onion to it. Saute it Till it turns brown.
- 2 Add to it Ginger Garlic paste, whole gram masala, powder of redchilli, Turmeric Powderr, Coriander Seedss powder and Salt according to the taste.
- 3 Then add Yogurt followed by adding Mutton.
- 4 Next, add roasted and crushed Coriander Seedss seeds and leave it to be cooked.
- 5 Once it is cooked, garnish the preparation with pounded Coriander Seedss seeds and whole red chilllies.