Chicken Cheese Cutlets Recipe
Chicken cutlets are topped first with creamy Tallegio cheese, then with prosciutto, and then served with just a spoonful of fresh tomato sauce. The list of ingredients may seem awfully long but the dish comes together very quickly and is well worth the effort.
- 1 Mix Mustard paste ,oregano, Salt and whitePepper with the mince.
- 2 Marinate the mince for 15 minutes.
- 3 Shape into round cutlets enclosing a Cheese cube in it.
- 4 Coat each cutlet with Cornall all purpose flour .
- 5 When frying , coat the cutlets with Breadcrumbs then dip in beaten Egg .
- 6 Deep fry in moderately heated Oil .