Chicken & Egg Domburi Recipe
The fast food of Japan, donburi (which means "bowl") consists of rice topped with seasonal vegies and lean meat. Although ingredients vary depending on the season and the region, it's always spiked with bold flavours that transform anti-ageing greens into a treat.
- 1 Clean and cut the Chicken Breasts into thin strips or cubes
- 2 BOil the Chicken stock, add the Soy Sauce, Dry Sherry, Sugar and bOil further.
- 3 Next add the Chicken strips to the stock and simmer over low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- 4 Add the Onion and keep for a minute.
- 5 Then add the lightly beaten Egg and let it stand for another 2 minutes.
- 6 Stir carefully, remove from the heat and serve with hot Rice.