Chicken Pasanda Recipe
A traditional and favorite chicken recipe, chicken pasanda is moderately spiced and includes cooking roasted chicken pieces in a onion-tomato based delicious gravy. Relish chicken pasanda with naan or roomlai roti.
- 1 Poke holes in the Chicken and and mix White Vinegar into it.
- 2 Mix well and set aside for 15-20 min.
- 3 Mix the following with the Chicken: Yogurt, Salt, Red Chili Powder, Paprika and Garam Masala.
- 4 Mix well, set aside and allow it to marinate in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours or Butter sTill, overnight.
- 5 In a flat bottomed pan, heat the Oil.
- 6 Add in the Ginger and Garlic and lower the heat, allow them to get a little color.
- 7 Add in the Crushed Tomatos and let the moisture evaporate.
- 8 Cover and cook Till the Oil separates from the Tomatos.
- 9 Once the Oil separates, add in the Chicken.
- 10 Mix well and add in some Water if needed.
- 11 Mix again and cover and allow it to cook 3/4th of the way.
- 12 Crush the Fried Onion and add them to the Chicken.
- 13 Mix again and cover and cook Till the Chicken is cooked all the way through.
- 14 Once done, garnish with Cilantro and it’s ready to serve.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes