Coconut Chicken Recipe
This recipe is proof that making your own curry from scratch really is easier than you think. The simple combination of a few fiery spices and cooling coconut milk will give you a result that beats any takeaway
- 1 Remove bones and skin from the Chicken.
- 2 Wash and cut it into bite-size pieces.
- 3 Heat Oil and fry them.
- 4 Add Carrot, Green Peas, Onion, Pepper, Salt and Curry powder to it.
- 5 Cook for 5 minutes.
- 6 Combine Coconut Milk with it, mix well.
- 7 Cook it for about 10 or 15 minutes more.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes