Fish Amritsari Recipe
This Indian fried fish recipe is a delicacy originated from Punjab and is popular as a street food. Here Amritsari fish is prepared by dipping the fish in gram flour batter and then deep frying it to a delicious golden brown.
- 1 Mix all the ingredients except the Fish and lime wedges, in a large, shallow dish. Form a thick paste.
- 2 Gently fold the Fish into this paste, making sure to coat each piece well. Allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- 3 In a wide, flat pan, heat enough Oil to shallow fry the Fish Till each piece is golden and crisp on both sides.
- 4 Serve hot, arranged in a platter. Squeeze Lemon Juice over the pieces just before serving.
- 5 Garnish with lime wedges.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes