Grilled Lemon Chicken Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Bonefire Party, Birthday Party, Party|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner, Fry|
- 1 In a bowl, mix the Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Dijon Mustard, Garlic, red bell Pepper, Salt, and Pepper.
- 2 Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture to use for basting. Place Chicken in the bowl, and marinate at least 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 3 Preheat grill for high heat.
- 4 Lightly Oil grill grate. Drain and discard marinade from the bowl, and place Chicken on the grill.
- 5 Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, unTil juices run clear, basting occasionally with the reserved marinade.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes