Lucky Chicken 13 Recipe
Lucky Chicken 13
- 1 Heat 1 Tbsp Oil in a non-stick pan.
- 2 Add Whole Black Peppercorn and cook for 30 seconds.
- 3 Add Onion and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- 4 Add Ginger, Garlic and green Chilieses. Saute unTil Onion are golden brown.
- 5 Remove from heat and allow Onion to slightly cool.
- 6 Grind Onion with Cilantro (Coriander Seedss) and Worcestershire Sauce to a fine paste.
- 7 In the same non-stick pan, add remaining 1 Tbsp Oil and heat.
- 8 Add Bay Leaf, Black Cardamom and Cinnamon Stick. Cook for 30 seconds.
- 9 Add ground Onion paste and Salt. Mix and taste mixture and adjust Salt if necessary.
- 10 Add Chicken, mix well, cover and cook unTil Chicken is done. Stir in between.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes