Mutton Chili Fry Recipe
Mutton chilly fry is a dry recipe which is prepared using red chili powder. Mutton Fry is a spicy evening snack. It goes well with Tandoori roti or butter nan. You can prepare this spicy recipe easily with general kitchen ingredients.
- 1 Wash and cut the meat into 2 inch cubes.
- 2 Slice the Onion into thin long pieces and also cut the Ginger and Garlic separately.
- 3 Heat a teaspoon of Ghee on a tava and roast the Chilies Till dark in color. Fry the Coriander Seedss seeds, Garlic and Ginger separately in the same way, using just 1 teaspoon Ghee for each ingredient. Keep these fried spices aside.
- 4 In a large saucepan, heat the remaining Ghee and fry the Onion Till golden brown and crisp and keep aside.
- 5 Now add the Clove, Cardamom and Cinnamon to the Ghee and fry, put the Mutton and Turmeric Powderr powder and Salt.
- 6 Cover and cook Till the meat is half cooked.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes