Prawn Pulao Recipe
|Occasion||Diwali , Bonefire Party, Birthday Party|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner|
Pulao reminds me of good old summer days. It looks as warmly bright as the setting sun and as aromatic as spices garden. The cents of roasted spices coalesced with perky prawns oozing in every grains of buttery rice. Prawn Pulav or Prawn Pulao is a mild rice dish with beautiful fainted spices and ocean calling.
- 1 Grind Onion, Cumin, Red Chilies, and Garlic with Salt.
- 2 Apply it on Prawnand keep aside. Fry Cinnamon and Clove in 2 tablespoons of Ghee.
- 3 Add sliced Onion and fry Till golden brown.
- 4 Add Rice and continue frying for another 6 minutes.
- 5 Add 4 cups of Boiling Water and Salt and fully cook.
- 6 Shallow fry the Prawn without allowing them to become crisp. Now spread the Prawn with masala on top of Rice.
- 7 Keep aside for 10 minutes. Mix well and serve with Onion Curd salad.