Prawns Chilli Fry Recipe
- 1 Clean the Prawn and cook it by adding Salt and Turmeric Powderr by sprinkling little Water on it.
- 2 Once it is cooked please keep it aside.
- 3 In a thick kadai or non stick pan put little Oil and put diced Onion, Ginger Garlic Paste and green Chilieses.
- 4 Fry unTil the Onion turns little brown colour.
- 5 Add Garam Masala and Pepper Powder and stir it.
- 6 Add Capsicum, cooked Prawn and Soy Sauce and stir alltogether and keep it in a low flame unTil it
- 7 becomes dry.
- 8 Garnish it with Coriander Seedss leaves and serve it hot.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes