Rice With Peas & Ham Recipe
Rice is perfect for busy weeknights, or when you're looking for a creative way to serve leftovers. Cooked chicken or turkey can be used in place of ham.
- 1 Melt Butter in a pan, then add the Onion, Garlic, Carrot & Jalapenos.
- 2 Keep stirring continuously Till the vegetables turn soft.
- 3 Now add the Ham, Rice and cook for 2 more minutes and then stir in the Tomato Puree and Chicken stock.
- 4 Bring this mixture to a bOil, then reduce the heat and cook on a medium flame Till Rice is tender.
- 5 Then add the Green Peas and keep it for 5 minutes and serve hot.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes