Spiced Tomato Sauce Recipe
This sauce can be used for spaghetti, ravioli, chicken Parmesan, or anything Italian! It's very quick and very easy! Anything from seasoning to spices can be adjusted without compromising the basic flavor of the sauce. Sometimes we add bell peppers or tomatoes with green chiles.
- 1 Mince the Onion, deseed & mince the bell Pepper.
- 2 In a frying pan, combine the minced Onion, bell Peppers & Salad Oil.
- 3 Cook on medium heat, stirring often Till Onion become soft.
- 4 Add the canned Tomatos, Chicken stock, Red Chili Sauce, dry oregano seeds & Cumin Seed.
- 5 Bring this mixture to a bOil & cook uncovered.
- 6 Stir often unTil it reduces to about 3 cups.