Spicy Dry Fried Chicken Curry Recipe
- 1 Take Chicken, clean it and then cut it into pieces. Take a bowl, place the Chicken in it and mix it with Salt, Chili powder, Black Pepper, Coriander Seedss powder and Turmeric Powderr powder.
- 2 Cover the bowl and then keep it in the refrigerator.
- 3 Take a large saucepan, place it over medium heat. Heat Oil in it and fry Mustard, Curry Leaves, Cumin Seed, Onion and fenugreek in it for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4 Add Ginger and Garlic Paste in it and cook it for 2 minutes more. Then add Chicken and Water in it and mix it.
- 5 Cover the pan and cook it for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 6 Mix Coconut Milk in it and cook it by stirring unTil it gets dry. Then add Lemon Juice in it and cook it unTil it gets dry. When it gets cooked then decorates it with Curry Leaves and serves it.
Mangalorean Kori Rotti Mushroom Pepper Fry Dum Chicken Recipe. Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Marsala Sauce Wheat Germ Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Cedar Planked Salmon Albondigas Butter Chicken The Best Meatloaf Cheese Omelette Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Honey Fried Chicken Chicken Tikka Masala Mughlai Chicken Potato in Bombay Duck More Non Vegetarian Recipes