Paneer Enchiladas Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, General|
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Sweets|
This extremely popular mexican delicacy leaves a lot of room for your imagination – you can feel free to experiment with any stuffing of your choice. Plus, it is also a quick-fix since the tortillas can be made in advance and stored in a deep freezer, to use whenever required. This healthy dish is a meal by itself as it has whole wheat flour, vegetables, tofu, etc.
- 1 Cut Paneer into 1" long and ½ " thick pieces and sauté in 1tbsp of Oil Till light brown and keep aside.
- 2 Heat two tablespoons of Oil in a pan, add Onion and sauté Till translucent. Add chopped green Chilieses, chopped Tomatos and Sugar.
- 3 Simmer for ten minutes on a slow flame, then stir in Fresh Cream, Lemon Juice and half cup of grated Cheese. Let the Cheese melt.
- 4 Soften torTillas in the sauce then place Paneer and chopped Spring Onion and a tablespoon of the sauce.
- 5 Roll, place seam side down and place into a baking dish.
- 6 Top it with the remaining sauce and grated Cheese.
- 7 Bake at 350 º C unTil Cheese melts and sauce begins to bubble.