Soya Chunks Manchurian Recipe
|Occasion||Bonefire Party, General, Party|
|Recipe Type||Lunch, Dinner, Vegetarian|
Soya Chunks Manchurian is enjoyed in we tor dry form, it is spicy and tangy with lots of soya sauce flavor which is basically a Indo-Chinese dish which is prepared to suite Indian food.As it is prepared with soya chunks, it is rich in bean protein which is very healthy food that can be added as a side dish to any menu.
- 1 In a big pan pour 4 cups Water and after it starts bOiling, stop the stove and put the soya chunks in it. Leave it for 3 mins.
- 2 Drain the Water and squeeze all the Water from the soya.
- 3 Be careful since it will be very hot. So cool it a little and squeeze. Do this method again to remove the raw smell in the soya nuggets.
- 4 Then chop each one into 2 pieces.
- 5 In a pan pour 2 tbsp of Oil and put finely Ginger and Garlic and fry for 30 sec.
- 6 Now add the Onion and fry for 2 mins, then add chopped Capsicum and fry Till they are half cooked.
- 7 Put the soya chunks and chopped Tomato along with Capsicum and fry for a min.
- 8 Pour Soy Sauce, Hot Sauce, Tomato Ketchup and fry for 5 mins in medium flame Till cooked.
- 9 Tasty soya chunks manchurian is ready to be served as a side dish. side dish