Rava Kesari Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Diwali , Birthday Party, Party|
Rava Kesari - A very good mouth watering Indian Dessert that is prepared during various special occasions. It is one of the classic dessert that is served along with breakfast during wedding functions. It is one of the easy sweet recipe that can be prepared in minutes. I used to prepare this on Birthdays. It serves as a good dessert when served with Idli. I used to add milk also while preparing this dessert as it gives a very good taste. Coming to the recipe..
|Cardamom Powder||0.5 teaspoon||3.8||0.01|
- 1 Heat Ghee in a skillet and fry Cashew Nut and raisin, set aside.
- 2 Add whole Milk in the same skillet and bring it to a bOil.
- 3 Add Rava and mix slowly.
- 4 Add Sugar when Rava is half cooked in the hot Milk.
- 5 Stir well, add Cardamom Powder and Kesari color, mix well.
- 6 Garnish with nuts and raisin and serve hot or chilled.