Carrot Dosa Recipe
|Occasion||Dinner Party, Diwali , Chirstmas, General|
|Recipe Type||Breakfast, Dinner|
A south indian recipe made with carrots and rice. . . Which makes this dosa delicious and irresistible. Serve these dosas immediately to enjoy the flavours!
- 1 Take 2 tablespoon of Oil in a pan and heat it.
- 2 Now add Cumin Seed into it. When the seeds splutter, add Onion and saute for few minutes.
- 3 Pour the Carrot, Salt, chopped Chilies and Curry Leaves and fry again for few minutes.
- 4 Remove from the heat and keep it aside.
- 5 Take a tawa and grease it with Oil.
- 6 Put one ladle full batter on the tawa and spread it evenly.
- 7 Now spread the Carrot mixture over the dosa and sprinkle little Oil on it.
- 8 Cover it with a lid and cook for sometime on medium heat.
- 9 Remove the lid and see if the top portion has turned brown.
- 10 Now carefully flip the dosa and allow the other portion to turn brown.
- 11 Serve hot Carrot dosa with mint or Onion chutney.