Banana Cake Recipe
|Occasion||Chirstmas, Birthday Party, Party|
|Recipe Type||Cake, Sweet|
banana cake to make, just right for using up those very ripe bananas in the fruit bowl! make this one in a loaf tin then you can cut slices and butter them for an after school treat.
- 1 In mixer, use large mixing bowl. Beat Margarine, Sugar, and Egg.
- 2 Add Milk, baking. powder, Baking Powder, Vanilla.
- 3 Add mashed Bananas and all all purpose flour. Beat unTil smooth.
- 4 Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- 5 Test with toothpick for doneness. If toothpick comes out clean, it's done. If not, bake a few more minutes and retest.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes