|Raw Rice||1 cup||684.5||0.93|
|Cardamom Powder||0.5 teaspoon||3.8||0.01|
- 1 Soak the Rice for 30mins and rinse it in Water and grind the Rice in a mixer to a nice powder
- 2 Add Jaggery in a pan with 1/2 cup of Water and when it dissolves it Water take it and strain the Jaggery Water to avoid sand
- 3 Again bOil the Jaggery Water and keep stirring it unTil the Jaggery comes to stone consistency.
- 4 This means when we take a drop of Jaggery juice and pour it in Water, it should not dissolve rather we should be able to make a ball out of it.
- 5 Now remove the Jaggery from flame and add to the wet Rice powder and mix it well along with Cardamom Powder.
- 6 Now the adhirasam mixture is ready for preparation.
- 7 Keep this adhirasam mixture aside for at least one day
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes