Banana Egg Fry Recipe
Bananas are one of the healthiest fruits and are high in potassium. Fried bananas added with eggs is a healthy and delicious breakfast. Serve this as a Sunday brunch or just as a regular family breakfast.
- 1 Steam the Bananas well. Peel the skin and grind it in a mixer. If the Bananas are not sweet enough, you can add some Sugar while grinding.
- 2 Mix the Egg with Cardamom Powder, Cashew Nut nuts and half the quantity of Sugar.
- 3 Heat Ghee in a pan and fry the Egg mixture. Add the remaining Sugar to it.
- 4 Make small balls of the Banana mixture. Apply some Oil in the hands and spread the Banana balls with the fingers.
- 5 Place one spoon of the fried Egg mixture in it. Seal the edges and make oval shapes. Deep fry in Oil.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes