Koat Pitha Recipe
|Cuisine||North East India|
Koat Pitha (Banana Pitha) Recipe made easy, learn how to make Koat Pitha (Banana pitha) Recipes at home.
|Rice Flour||1 cup||568.8||1.58|
- 1 Take six pieces of ripe mashed Bananas and mix it with Jaggery.
- 2 Fold Rice all all purpose flour slowly into the mixture of Banana Jaggery.
- 3 Next heat the Oil and then spoon the batter in the hot Oil keeping it on a medium heat.
- 4 When the pithas have turn golden brown drain them on brown paper.
- 5 This sweet dish is ready to serve.
Cashew nut Kheer Banana Buns Easter Lamb Cake II Buttermilk Pancakes Chocolate Cake I Soft Gingerbread Cookies Sour Cream Cut-Outs Soft Sugar Cookies Italian Horn Cookies Chocolate Mint Candies Cookies Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Coffee Cake Banana Bread Chickoo Halwa Mohan Thal Chaat Salad More Desserts Recipes